Pages

Diet Psychology: Anorexic Thinking, Food Phobia

I am working on losing 100 pounds. I'm down almost 80. Now that I'm in the home stretch, I'm really feeling great and want to push through and lose it fast. I don't get nearly as hungry as I got when my stomach was still much larger. So it's sometimes easy to skip eating. More often than not, I will only eat about 700-1,000 calories a day. I know that many people don't eat more than that. But I think for me, it's not enough. That's only three-quarters of what I'm aiming for: 1,350. Diet Tips: Dealing with Anorexic Thinking, Food Phobia
 

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

My Photo

Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education. 

Total Pageviews